The Department of Forensic Medicine
Director and head of department: Professor Niels Morling, MD, DMSc.
Academic work which includes teaching, research and communicating research
Forensic investigations for the Judiciary and others, which make up the largest part of the activities in the department as a whole.
The department works in the forensic fields of:
Anthropology, chemistry, genetics, odontology, pathology and toxicology.
- Section of Forensic Chemistry
- Section of Forensic Genetics
- Section of Forensic Pathology
- Unit of Forensic Anthropology
- Unit of Forensic Odontology